- Using the latest ultrasonic technology, the animal repeller produces a discomforting but not harmful high frequency sound range.
- Effectively stops the unfriendly and aggressive animals from approaching towards user's premises zone for as far as 20 Feet radius area.
- It also comes with anti-bark function.
- Great for joggers, walkers, cyclists, police, home inspectors, and fire or rescue teams etc.
- Made of lightweight, high-impact resistance plastic that includes low battery indicator and 900MAH/A polymer battery.
- Motion detection
- Antibark function
1 x Ultrasonic Dog Pet Repeller Training Device
1 x Owner's Manual
1. Effectiveness of the animal repeller are based on emission of sound and many factors that can determine its performance such as: distances, temperament and vulnerability of the animal. It will not be effective on a deaf animal.
2. Do not test the device on your own pets, to prevent them from confusion due to loyalty instincts.
3. Do not let the unit come in contact with water. It is not water-proof.
4. When the red LED light flashing quickly, please charge the device immediately.
5. Please fully charge the device and keep it in a dry place when not in-used.
Help other eDog Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Designed for small medium large dogs, it is the industry’s first ergonomically designed bark collar made with plastic conductive probes that are less intrusive and that allow the collar to be left on for longer periods of time.
Emitting a powerful, high pitched sound that only dogs can hear, this ultrasonic dog deterrent can repel unwanted dogs or stop your own dog's unwanted behaviour.
Detect barking up to 15 metres and sends out an annoying ultrasonic signal that dogs can hear, but we can’t. Safe and effective without the use of electrical shock.
A unique training aid combining two of the most popular dog training tools, a clicker and a whistle, in the one handy tool.
It is the perfect gift for joggers, cyclists, mailmen or anyone who wants to stay safe and avoid an unwanted dog attack.
Sign up for our newsletter for great savings