PP20 - Size: 53CM (L) x 37CM (W) x 37CM (H)
- The PP range of airline approved carriers are Qantas Group aircraft, International airline and IATA approved for the domestic and international airline transport of pets.
- Litter tray base floor designed to fit in cage. This provides a raised separation between animal and any urine that may occur during transportation. Add newspaper, puppy pad or towel under base to ensure dryness if needed.
- Water cup is attached to inside of cage.
- Water refill tunnel allows carers to replenish water without opening cage door during transit.
- Cages come in two halves, making long term storage easier. Metal screws and nuts are used to join top and bottom halves.
- Plastic screws can break and come apart. Many airlines and transport companies will not accept cages with plastics clips or screws.
- Cages are made from quality durable 3 mm injected moulded plastic. This makes cleaning of the cage easier, removes quarantine concerns that arise from wood cages when used for international travel, minimises disease transfer from cages not properly cleaned, reduces overall weight and is considered durable for reuse.
- TAKE NOTE that the 4 corner holes of the crates are not for bolts, as they are used to secure the crate down when it is in the on board of the plane and should remain empty.
1 x Feed bowl
1 x Water funnel
1 x Removeable comfort tray
1 x Blue & White crate with Metal Door (Australian Made)
Appropriate Crate/ Carrier's Size Chart Information:
Internal dimensions (cm)
Length x Width x Height
External dimensions (cm)
Length x Width x Height
|Suitable Breeds||Max Weight Allowable||Crate's Weight|
|49L x 32W x 36H||53L x 37W x 37H||Cats, small puppies, rabbit, guinea pig||10kg||2.5kg|
|60L x 39W x 43H||62L x 43W x 45H||Bichon, Jack Russell, Peckinese||15kg||3.0kg|
|PP40||69L x 39W x 52H||73L x 45W x 53H||Cocker Spaniel, Cairn Terrier, West Highland Terrier||20kg||5.2kg|
|77L x 52W x 58H||82L x 56W x 60H||Beagle, Whippet, Staffy, Small Border Collie||25kg||6.0kg|
|PP60||88L x 57W x 72H||94L x 62W x 74H||Golden Retriever, Labrador, Siberian Husky, Australian Shepherd||35kg||8.0kg|
Help other eDog Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Designed for small medium large dogs, it is the industry’s first ergonomically designed bark collar made with plastic conductive probes that are less intrusive and that allow the collar to be left on for longer periods of time.
Sign up for our newsletter for great savings