- Easy to use, ergonomic transmitter
- Ideal for Small, Medium, and Big size dogs
- Collar size is adjustable from length 5cm (5.9”) to 50cm (19.6”)
- Rainproof collar receiver for bad weather training
- Rechargeable collar and transmitter
- 4 Training Modes: Auto No-Bark/ Vibration/ Beep Tone / Static Shock
- Adjustable intensity under 4 training modes from 0 – 7 levels
- Control distance range up to 800 yards (700m)
- Able to control 2 dogs in 1 transmitter
- Power saving design with Auto-Standby & Memory modes
- NO external antenna on collar receiver
1 x Remote Controller
2 x Collar Receiver
2 x Test Bulb
2 x Nylon Strap
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Charger (Australia Plug)
1 x User’s Manual
Help other eDog Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Designed for small medium large dogs, it is the industry’s first ergonomically designed bark collar made with plastic conductive probes that are less intrusive and that allow the collar to be left on for longer periods of time.
The DT Systems Ultra E2090 has 8 different intensity levels and delivers safe but powerful ½ second corrective stimulations. The adjustable collar on this static shock collar is sized to fit most dogs from extra small to extra-large dogs.
Up to 100 metres range, 100 levels of stimulation, conductive plastic contact probes and waterproof collar which fits multiple neck sizes.
Sign up for our newsletter for great savings