DOGTRA EDGE RT™ DOG REMOTE TRAINING COLLAR
*** Comes With 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty ***
- The DOGTRA EDGE RT™ is designed for the most demanding training environments.
- Whether you're a professional trainer or a serious amateur, the EDGE RT offers the simplest solution to the most complex training.
- The EDGE RT transmitter gives you a 'no look' one-hand operation, so your eyes are always focused on your dog.
- The 8 levels of Nick and Constant stimulation coupled with our Combination Buttons, offer a wide range of stimulation for every dog and every training situation.
- The Dogtra EDGE RT e-collar comes with a durable and fully waterproof receiver/collar and tube-shaped transmitter with 1-mile range (1600M) and up to 3-dog expandability.
- The tube-shaped transmitter with the Selector Step Dial for stimulation control is uniquely designed to fit in your hand to further ensure one-handed operation, which is an essential feature to control multiple dogs.
- The receiver/collar is equipped with 5/8" surgical stainless steel Contact Points, which can be replaced with longer 3/4” contact points for dogs with thick or long coats
Help other eDog Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Up to 100 metres range, 100 levels of stimulation, conductive plastic contact probes and waterproof collar which fits multiple neck sizes.
Up to 364 metres range, with 100 levels of stimulation and vibration. 2 dog version available.
This bark activated and intelligent no-bark collar is designed for small to medium sensitive dogs with barking issues.
1200 metre range, 127 levels of momentary, continuous and vibration stimulation, fully waterproof design, rechargeable with 2 hours fast charge, expandable to a 2 dog trainer.
1200m range, fully waterproof, 0-127 levels of stimulation. Suits medium to extra large and stubborn dogs.
Up to 800m range. Has the smallest ultra-compact receiver in Dogtra's range. It is designed for dogs as small as 5 kg right up to extra large dogs.
Sign up for our newsletter for great savings