EasyPet ® EP-380R™
RECHARGEABLE DOG REMOTE TRAINING COLLAR
- EP-380R is an extremely safe & effective multi-dog training system (extra receivers required), which provides all of the features for reliable, safe and humane training you want in a companion dog trainer.
- This is the latest version of EP-380R with a newly designed collar receiver and remote control range up to 1200 metres in open-fields.
- The collar receiver is solid built, rechargeable and fully waterproof / submersible and your dog can wear it for any out-door training.
- It comes with a large capacity rechargeable battery and is fully compatible with the previous version
- The handset transmitter is rechargeable (new output: 5V1A) and water-resistant (not submersible). It is rubber-coated with backlight function and large buttons for comfortable and convenient use.
- Easy to synchronize between handset transmitter and collar receiver
- Can train up to 3 dogs from 1 transmitter (Note: Extra receivers will be required for multi-dog training. This listing is only for a one dog training system.)
- Rechargeable & fully waterproof collar receiver with ON/OFF button
- There are 3 correction modes: Warning Tone (50 groups), Vibration (10 levels), Static Stimulation (99 levels)
- Range up to 1200 meters (in open fields)
- Rubber-coated transmitter with large button for convenient use.
- Transmitter is also rechargeable (water-resistant only) with replaceable battery. Large LCD display with backlight for easy training
- Long and short prongs for all coat types
- Low battery consumption
- Low battery indicator on both transmitter and receiver.
1 x Rechargeable transmitter handset with large LCD display
1 x Rechargeable collar receiver
1 x Quality TPU collar strap
1 x Pair of Short metal prongs
1 x Pair of Long metal prongs
1 x Test bulb for testing static pulse stimulation correction
1 x Charger power plug with dual pins(5V1A)
1 x Detailed User's manual (English)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q1: Is the stimulation safe for my dog?
While the stimulation is unpleasant, it is harmless to your dog. Electronic training devices require interaction and training between the owner and their dog to achieve desired results.
Q2: How old does a dog have to be before using the remote training system?
Your dog should be at least 6 months old and in healthy conditions. Your dog should be able to learn basic obedience commands such as "Sit"or "Stay".
Q3: Is the collar receiver waterproof?
Yes. The collar receiver is heavy duty and completely waterproof and submersible, it is specially designed to be worn outdoors day after day without problems.
Q4: Once my dog is trained and has been obeying my commands, will my dog have to continue to wear the collar receiver?
Your dog may need to wear the collar receiver from time to time for reinforcement
Q5: Can i use the remote training system on aggressive dogs?
We do not recommend any of our products to be used on aggressive dogs. We recommend you to consult your local VET or professional dog trainer to determine if your dog might be aggressive.
Q6: What to do if my dog's neck become red and irritated?
This condition occurred due to the contact points irritating the skin. Discontinue use of the collar receiver for few days. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, consult your local VET. Once the skin return to normal condition, replace collar receiver and monitor the skin condition closely.