Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Want to significantly shorten your skincare routine... and all whilst increasing your skin's serum absorption rate by up to 500%?
Meet your new skin hero, the Hydra Roller!
You might already be familiar with our Derma Roller, which rolls a barrel of ultra fine needles over the skin - think of the Hydra Roller as the Derma Roller's big sister.
A derma roller is used for microneedling in the same way our Dr Pen derma pens deliver collagen induction therapy via micro needling. Derma rollers are powered by hand, rather than by electric motor, and are manually rolled across the surface of the skin to create micro channels that allow your skin's trauma/healing response to be triggered, causing the skin to produce more collagen and elastin for a youthful, healthy appearance.
But the Hydra Roller takes it one step further than your standard derma roller, with its built in attached 8ml serum cartridge, allowing you to infuse your serum of choice directly into the microchannels as you roll... eliminating the need to prep your skin with serum before micro needling!
What can the Hydra Roller assist with treating?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation, sun spots and age spots
- Scarring (for instance surgical scars and acne scars)
- Stretch marks
- Hair loss or receding hair
- Deep wrinkles
- Dryness and redness
Why choose the Hydra Roller?
If you're a newbie to micro needling, want to test the waters or would like to try a very affordable option before you upgrade to a Dr Pen Microneedling Pen, this can be a great place to start. The Hydra Roller 64 Pin 0.5mm Derma Rolling Tool is a great way to start your micro needling journey, and you'll love seeing the visible results at home, all without frequent and costly visits to the dermatologist!
Hydra Roller 64 Pin 0.5mm Derma Rolling Tool Features:
- Gold plated medical-grade stainless steel needle points
- Static 0.5mm needle depth 8ml serum vessel attached
- 64 micro needles
- Easy-to-use roller system
- Small and lightweight
- Silicone seal to serum cartridge to prevent any serum leaks
- Protective needle cap for your safety
How to use the Hydra Roller
Shipping and Returns
- Free Delivery within Australia on orders over $49!
- For orders below $49, shipping is available from $5.99.
- Orders placed before 2pm EST are despatched same day, Mon-Fri.
- eDog Australia offers a 30 day money back guarantee* and 12 months limited warranty on all products we sell. Click here for more information.
Stressful Dog Training?
eDog Australia provides you with the best tools for dog training success!
- Opens in a new window.