Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The patented design utilizes sensor technology to detect nail differences between the live blood of your pet's quick, and the dead skin of the nail and claw.
- The new QuickFinder™ Clipper is a nail clipper for dogs , cats and small animals, and birds, that utilizes QuickSensor Technology that senses your pet's quick and gives visual cues as to when it is safe and when it is not safe to begin clipping.
- Red-Yellow-Green. Green means Go! It is fast, safe and easy to use.
- QuickSensor senses with a circuit-board precision, when it is safe to cut, when to be cautious, and when it is not safe to cut.
- The QuickFinder Clipper is not designed for high volume usage (e.g. grooming salons, veterinary offices, or animal shelters).
How Does It Work:
- The QuickFinder Clipper works on amazing Quicksensor technology that senses your pet's quick and gives you visual cues as to when it is safe and when it is not safe to begin clipping.
- The patented QuickSensor detects the changes in frequencies in your pet’s nail due to sensing of the blood vessels and nerve endings in the quick.
- When the blood vessels or nerve endings are detected, the red light will illuminate.
- As you move the QuickFinder slowly toward the tip of the nail, the light will change to yellow (caution) and finally to green - safe to cut.
- The QuickFinder Clipper is battery operated and includes two batteries.
How To Use:
- Step 1: Power Up: To power on the unit and keep powered up slightly squeeze handles together until red light only is illuminated (continue to keep handles slightly squeezed together to keep power on). If all lights illuminate and remain on, there is insufficient power and batteries must be replaced. If green light stays on, turn unit off by releasing handles, wait two seconds for unit to reset and restart power up phase again. Once red light stays illuminated unit has sufficient battery power and is ready for operation.
- Step 2: With unit powered up (red light on), insert nail into fixed blade hole from under side of clipper. Keep nail at 90º angle and against sensor side of the fixed blade hole. Move cutting blades toward base of nail far enough that quick in the nail will be detected for the first time. The red light will flicker and remain on. This sets the sensor to the quick in the nail. Note that the nail should continually be on the sensor side of the hole during sensing for sensing to occur.
- Step 3: Maintaining power to unit, move cutting blades back towards nail tip away from nail base. The yellow light may briefly illuminate as blade and sensor approaches nail without quick. Continue moving cutting blades outward until green light illuminates indicating a safe cut. It is not safe to clip when yellow or red lights are on.
- Step 4: While maintaining position and angle (90º) of clipper, squeeze handles together in firm swift motion to avoid crushing nail. It is normal for green light to turn off at end of clipping action after blade has cut through nail. If red light stays on, power off device and restart clipping process (Step 1). The QuickFinder will automatically turn off in open position (Handles not depressed).
Shipping and Returns
- Free Delivery within Australia on orders over $49!
- For orders below $49, shipping is available from $5.99.
- Orders placed before 2pm EST are despatched same day, Mon-Fri.
- eDog Australia offers a 30 day money back guarantee* and 12 months limited warranty on all products we sell. Click here for more information.
Stressful Dog Training?
eDog Australia provides you with the best tools for dog training success!
- Opens in a new window.