Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Before you begin splicing wire, it will be helpful to you to take note the locations of all splices for future reference. If you ever have a wire break, these most often happen at a splice and it will be helpful to you to be able to find your splices easily if this ever happens.
To make a splice:
- Strip approximately 3⁄8 inch of insulation off the ends of the boundary wires to be spliced. Make sure the copper of the wire is not corroded. If the boundary wire is corroded, cut it back to expose clean copper wire.
- Insert the stripped ends into the wire nut and twist the wire nut around the wires. Ensure that there is no copper exposed beyond the end of the wire nut. Tie a knot 3 to 4 inches from the wire nut. Ensure that the wire nut is secure on the wire splice.
- Once you have securely spliced the wires together, open the lid of the gel-filled splice capsule and insert the wire nut as deeply as possible into the waterproof gel inside the capsule.
- Snap the lid of the capsule shut.
Note: If your splice pulls loose, the system will not function. Make sure your splice is secure.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
the connectors have worked as I hoped they would joining and weather proofing the wire for the dog containment fence.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Delivery within Australia on orders over $49!
- For orders below $49, shipping is available from $5.99.
- Orders placed before 2pm EST are dispatched same day, Mon-Fri.
- Due to COVID-19 situation in NSW, we are experiencing delays in shipments and deliveries with AusPost. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
- eDog Australia offers a 30 day money back guarantee* and 12 months limited warranty on all products we sell. Read Returns Policy for more information.
Stressful Dog Training?
eDog Australia provides you with the best tools for dog training success!
- Opens in a new window.